Friday 24 September 2010

Mind the Gap

For those of you following along, you may remember our last attempt at blogging. It was not a heralded success. http://sedonarosehowell.blogspot.com/ I tried. I really did. But frankly, I'm not the best writer, and I agree with Andrew that waxing poetic about the mundane aspects of our daily life seems a little silly. In retrospect, I wish I had been a little more committed to it. Because as mundane as our day-to-day routine may be, there are some pretty interesting and humorous things that happen from time to time. I don't expect to be the main contributor here. I view my role as being the one to fill in the gaps, and perhaps correct Andrew's sometimes overly optimistic view of things.

We interrupt this blog for some breaking news: The truck with our shipment from the states has broken down. I HAD orchestrated the day such that the kids will return from their morning out with the nanny in time to nap in their cribs for the first time in a month and a half. With the truck delayed, napping will not happen. And for all who had witnessed our July with the terrible 2-year-old Sadie, you'll remember that an underslept child is no fun. TWO underslept children is a disaster.

1 comment:

  1. Two underslept parents = 4 whiny people in the house. I trust it's better now.

    ReplyDelete